Katz & Associates is helping revitalize downtown Montclair, New Jersey by bringing top-notch retail and entertainment experiences to the Seymour Street redevelopment project. Katz’s Brian Katz and Amy Staats are exclusive retail leasing agents for the project developed by Ironstate Development and Brookfield Properties. Located on Bloomfield Avenue alongside the Wellmont Theater, the project features over 35,000 square feet of retail, as well as a 12,000 square foot outdoor plaza, 200 apartments, and 40,000 square feet of office space.
Retail Now Open:
- Gravity Vault (12,000 square feet) – tenant rep by Jonathan Greenberg, Katz & Associates
- One River School of Art + Design (3,350 square feet) – tenant rep by Nancy Erickson, Colliers International
Retail Anticipated to Open Summer 2022:
- The Goddard School (9,962 square feet) – tenant rep by Harry Rosen, D.L. Rosen & Company
- Nami Nori (2,050 square feet) – tenant rep by David Mandelbaum, KAM Realty Group
- Madison Reed Color Bar (2,428 square feet) – tenant rep by Nancy Erickson, Colliers International
- · Montclair Mud Clay Studio (3,300 square feet) – tenant rep by Amy Staats, Katz & Associates
- · Cornbread (1,533 square feet) – tenant rep by Navin Bhutani, Locate, and Sean Pyle, Sabre Real Estate Group
- · Brick City Vegan (844 square feet) – tenant rep by Navin Bhutani, Locate, and Sean Pyle, Sabre Real Estate Group
“We rooted through numerous retail options and chose an arrangement of diverse and eclectic retail to build on the existing flare of Montclair,” said Amy Staats, Vice President, Katz & Associates. “These retail and entertainment experiences will help further bolster the allure of the area characterized by the iconic 100-year-old Wellmont Theater.”
There are two remaining spaces available for lease to “arts” related users: Retail 1A - 1,244 square feet and Retail 4B – 1,055 square feet – contact Brian Katz (212-257-4995) and Amy Staats (201-731-8494).
Katz & Associates began operations in January of 1996. The company currently maintains offices in New York City, Charlotte, Boca Raton, Nashville, New Jersey, and Orlando. Katz & Associates’ primary focus is assisting retailers, restaurants, and landlords in all capacities including strategic planning, market analysis, lease and sale negotiations, and dispositions. Our team of seasoned veterans has decades of experience and invaluable market knowledge.