- Katz & Associates’ Jon Cashion and Eric Spritz are helping to lease six million square feet of commercial space in Babcock Ranch, Florida, and Publix, the first tenant at Crescent B Commons, is now open. Crescent B Commons is the first retail shopping center in the heart of Babcock Ranch, the new and developing city, and Cashion and Spritz have represented Kitson & Partners to help bring in top-notch tenants to the new retail development.
- Crescent B Commons, located at SR-31 and Cypress Parkway, is 90 percent leased. In addition to anchor, Publix, which opened on September 23, other retail stores are slated to open over the next few months. Tenants include: BurgerFi, Pi Pizza, BR Animal Hospital, Pack N Ship, M’Xuma Tacos, The Royal Paw Groomer, U Yee Sushi, and more. Cashion and Spritz are also in negotiation with a handful of national retailers that will be announced in the coming weeks.
“Since this retail project broke ground in October 2020, we’ve been working with Kitson & Partners to attract tenants that will be an asset to Crescent B Commons in Babcock Ranch,” said Jon Cashion and Eric Spritz of Katz & Associates. “It’s exciting to work on a brand new development to help shape this innovative new city in Southwest Florida. Babcock Ranch sets the standard for sustainable growth, and we look forward to continuing to bring additional great tenants to the area.”
- Babcock Ranch is a new town in Southwest Florida that is entitled for 19,500 residential units and six million square feet of commercial space. It is the first solar-powered city in the United States.
- Incredible opportunities remain for retailers looking to lease in Babcock Ranch, including: prime outparcels, drive thru’s, box space, build to suits, ground leases and inline retail space. Contact Jon Cashion and Eric Spritz at Katz & Associates for more information.
Babcock Ranch offers homes from seven homebuilders in seven neighborhoods. The community recently surpassed 1,500 homes sold and was recognized on John Burns Real Estate Consulting’s 2020 list of the country’s 50 top-selling master-planned communities. Ranked as Southwest Florida’s top master-planned community based on Metrostudy data for single-family home annual starts in Charlotte, Lee and Collier counties, Babcock Ranch was also named 2020 Master-Planned Community of the Year by the Lee Building Industry Association.
- Katz & Associates began operations in January of 1996. The company currently maintains offices in New York City, Charlotte, Boca Raton, Nashville, New Jersey and Orlando. Katz & Associates’ primary focus is assisting retailers, restaurants and landlords in all capacities including strategic planning, market analysis, lease and sale negotiations and dispositions. Our team of seasoned veterans has decades of experience and invaluable market knowledge.